Thanks for your interest in contributing to ChatSci!
You can choose to contribute to the original videos and articles on the website itself, by hosting a chat on our Twitter account, or by expressing interest in any of our current or upcoming projects.
We’re always on the lookout for more people to share their voice, so if you think you have something that you would like to record a video on or write an article about, then we would love to hear from you.
You can contribute by either recording a video (approximately 10 mins) or writing an article (approximately 1000 words) on a particular topic. You can submit as many as you want, we will review each contribution individually.
Check the website to see if someone has already contributed the same idea already, but some of the things we love featuring are:
- Demo or practical ideas, and using equipment
- Sharing a book that you’ve read that has helped your teaching
- Representation of different groups
- An app or website that you use
- Thoughts on pedagogy, curriculum and assessment
- Experiences you’ve had that you feel others might benefit from
- Tips and advice for early career teachers
- Enrichment opportunities
- Current affairs and how they impact your teaching
These are just a few ideas and we are sure there are many more ideas which you may have too.
If you would like to submit your contribution, please fill out this form, and the team will be in touch as soon as possible.